Electrical Project Manager / Estimator (Grand Island, Nebraska) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Manager / Estimator (Grand Island, Nebraska) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of industrial construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager / Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post-bid follow-up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
- Develop full-scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources, and budget.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations.
- Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing, and team debriefing.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Electrical Project Manager / Estimator Qualifications
- 2 years project management/estimating experience in industrial electrical construction
- Experience supervising others including craft workers
- Knowledge of electrical construction methods including related technologies and equipment, contracts, jurisdiction NEC requirements, and related estimating,
- Valid State of Nebraska Electrical Journeyman License
Electrical Project Manager / Estimator Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation assistance opportunities.
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other Electrical Estimator opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Nebraska, click HERE