Electrical Project Manager – Data Center (Bristol, Pennsylvania)
Electrical Project Manager – Data Center (Bristol, Pennsylvania) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Manager – Data Center (Bristol, Pennsylvania) is responsible for the overall direction and execution or data center projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources, and budget.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Manage all closeout procedures including documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years experience managing data center projects.
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required.
- Experience with Accubid or Bluebeam Revu a plus.
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history
- Recognition programs
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Pennsylvania, click HERE