Electrical Project Manager (Columbus, Georgia) Position Overview:
Our client is seeking a qualified Electrical Project Manager (Columbus, Georgia) who is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors and Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and organize projects.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Manage all closeout procedures including documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing, and team debriefing.
- Provide coaching and counseling to field supervision on a daily basis to ensure each project’s success.
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of electrical construction experience with an electrical contractor
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating
- Must be able to pass a background check and be able to access government facilities
Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Premium employee benefits package
- Relocation opportunities may be available