Electrical Project Manager (Boston, Massachusetts)
Electrical Project Manager (Boston, Massachusetts) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Manager (Boston, Massachusetts) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources and budget.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years experience with large commercial projects valued at or above $2 million
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating.
- Journeyman or Master Electrician’s license a plus.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.