Electrical Project Engineer (San Jose, California)
Electrical Project Engineer (San Jose, California) Position Overview
The Electrical Project Engineer (San Jose, California) will support the construction project management team by assuring detailed project tasks are performed and information is clearly communicated to the team.
Electrical Project Engineer Responsibilities
- Project setup and maintenance
- Be accountable to produce project deliverables required for production teams to work at the highest efficiency possible.
- Procure materials and services on time and in accordance with contract document; from Purchase Requisitions through Proof of Deliveries (PODs)
- Schedule equipment and material and coordinate with vendors.
- Project document creation, management & tracking (Submittals; RFIs; critical notices, and other urgent communication).
- Manage, develop, and submit RFI’s, O&M manuals, and other project documents
- Track, log, and develop costs associated with change orders.
- Lead assigned elements of project closeout (i.e. punch list, operation & maintenance manuals, warranty review and procurement, final contract billing/payment applications).
- Administer project document tracking systems for proper document storage, naming, and filing.
- Assist with pricing and processing change orders and new work.
Electrical Project Engineer Qualifications
- Construction project experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to estimate and use estimating software is a plus.
- Understanding of project budget & cost control.
- Enjoys working with a team as well as independently.
Electrical Project Engineer Compensation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Recognition programs
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in California, click HERE