Electrical Prefab Detailer (Washington, DC)
Electrical Prefab Detailer (Washington, DC) Overview:
The Electrical Prefab Detailer (Washington, DC) will help to build, design, and draw up prefab assemblies for electrical construction projects.
Electrical Prefab Detailer Responsibilities
- Works to identify prefab opportunities for each project
- Review drawings with the team for opportunities and efficiency
- Orders material and arranging delivery to correct locations
- Participate in job walks as requested and provide complete and accurate information
- Participate in estimate preparation activities as requested
- Participate in the review of project estimates as requested
- Ensure all company and project-specific quality control standards are adhered to
- Find new and innovative ways and methods to support the field via prefab
Electrical Prefab Detailer Qualifications
- CAD/BIM modeling experience helpful, but not required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Familiar with detailing fabrication drawings
Electrical Prefab Detailer Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other opportunities in Washington, DC, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Preconstruction, click HERE