Electrical Preconstruction Manager (Washington, DC) Position Overview:
The Electrical Preconstruction Manager (Washington, DC) will work with the director of business development in creating opportunities while maintaining balance between profit objectives and exceeding client expectations. This is a role for an experienced and collaborative professional with a deep understanding of both electrical construction, estimating and design.
Electrical Preconstruction Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinate RFP information and design activities with consultants, subcontractor partners and clients.
- Keep project leadership informed as to all open or unresolved design issues and tracks design and cost changes during the development of a project design.
- Is the single point of contact for the Project Manager for all preconstruction activities.
- Provide guidance to project managers during design phase to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Create, prepare and present presentations, proposals and/or quotations to customers based on customer needs.
- Represent company at association meetings and industry functions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Electrical Preconstruction Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical commercial construction management experience with an electrical contractor
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating & project management
Electrical Preconstruction Manager Compensation
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation available