Electrical Preconstruction Manager (Houston, Texas) Position Overview:
The Electrical Preconstruction Manager (Houston, Texas) will create opportunities while maintaining a balance between profit objectives and exceeding client expectations. This is a role for an experienced and collaborative professional with a deep understanding of electrical construction, estimating, and design.
Electrical Preconstruction Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinate RFP information and design activities with consultants, subcontractor partners, and clients.
- Keep project leadership informed as to all open or unresolved design issues and track design and cost changes during the development of a project design.
- Is the single point of contact for the Project Manager for all preconstruction activities.
- Provide guidance to project managers during the design phase to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Make monthly client calls/visits to existing clients and potential new clients.
- Create, prepare, and present presentations, proposals, and/or quotations to customers based on customer needs.
- Represent the company at association meetings and industry functions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Electrical Preconstruction Manager Qualifications
- Journeyman’s license and equivalent field experience or equivalent electrical engineering or construction management degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating & project management
Electrical Preconstruction Manager Compensation
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Cell phone and car allowance
- Relocation available