Electrical Operations Manager (Wilmington, North Carolina) Position Overview
The Electrical Operations Manager (Wilmington, North Carolina) is ultimately responsible for managing all aspects of planning, implementing, and constructing projects in the Wilmington area for our client, an Electrical Contractor with Commercial, Industrial, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Residential projects.
Electrical Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Advanced planning for projects with the project team.
- Customer and subcontractor contract management
- Hire, manage and measure resources including labor, equipment, and subcontractors
- Direct, measure, and report progress towards project goals
- Manage and mentor project managers and site superintendents
- Ensure proper closeout of projects
- Communicate with customers project status and diplomatically handle customer concerns
- Ensure Compliance & Policy – OSHA, State, and Federal standards, drug testing
- Assist business development in the proposal process to ensure customer deadlines are met
- Meet or beat project budgets
- Anticipate and minimize cost overruns
- Regular review of project financial performance
Electrical Operations Manager Requirements
- At least 5+ years of experience in electrical construction.
- Track record of successfully managing operations for electrical construction projects.
- Understanding of Project accounting and controls
- Risk assessment policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to resolve staffing issues, customer issues, or 3rd party issues that may arise
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel when required
Electrical Operations Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and bonus dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Relocation assistance may be available, please inquire