Electrical General Superintendent (Denver, Colorado)
Electrical General Superintendent (Denver, Colorado) Position Overview:
The Electrical General Superintendent (Denver, Colorado) ensures that multiple projects progress according to schedule and plan. The Electrical General Superintendent is responsible for the oversight of all field activities including: organization, management, and execution of work; as well as leading, motivating and overseeing all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of electrical projects.
Electrical General Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Examine plans and provide technical guidance regarding the installation of electrical systems within time and budget parameters
- Assist in developing and enforcing budgets set for the project goals
- Oversee all projects through onsite superintendents
- Develop job project schedule/man loading in conjunction with job superintendent
- Work with project manager and project superintendent to ensure project stays on schedule
- Monitor cost codes on weekly basis and review results with superintendents
- Meet with owners/general contractors regularly to build relationships
- Review individual performance of each employee on a yearly basis and make recommendations for promotions, demotions, terminations or wage adjustments
- Interview prospective new employees
- Monitor production schedules and critical paths for projects
- Ensure the implementation of QA/QC documents
- Directly supervise 5+ supervisors and indirectly 150+ employees
Electrical General Superintendent Requirements
- 5+ years experience as a General Superintendent running megaprojects.
- Experience with material handling system/baggage handling systems highly preferred.
- Must have a proven track record of profitability.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contract documents, specifications, contracts, and shop drawings.
- Stable employment history.
Electrical General Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive compensation offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Bonuses and incentive plans.