Electrical Foreman – Underground Utility (Southeastern United States)
The Electrical Foreman – Underground Utility (Southeastern United States) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget and within specifications.
Electrical Foreman – Industrial Responsibilities:
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
Electrical Foreman – Industrial Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience managing crews.
- Medium voltage and underground distribution experience required.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Stable employment history
- Ability to travel throughout the Southeastern United Sates
Electrical Foreman – Industrial Compensation:
- Highly competitive compensation package