Electrical Foreman (Oakland, California) Position Overview:
The Electrical Foreman (Oakland, California) is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality installation for their assigned scope(s).
Electrical Foreman Responsibilities
- Manage, train and evaluate personnel.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Communicate with superintendent regarding production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material and labor management.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during the installation process.
Electrical Foreman Requirements
- Minimum of five years as an electrician with experience managing crews and schedules.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
To view other Electrical Foreman opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in California, click HERE