Electrical Foreman (Jacksonville, Florida)
Electrical Foreman (Jacksonville, Florida) Overview:
The Electrical Foreman (Jacksonville, Florida) is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality installation for their assigned scope(s).
Electrical Foreman Responsibilities:
- Manage, train and evaluate personnel.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Communicate with superintendent regarding production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material and labor management.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during installation process.
- Manage adherence to contract scope, specifications and code.
Electrical Foreman Requirements:
- Minimum five years as an electrician with experience managing crews and schedules.
- Active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
Electrical Foreman Compensation:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.