Electrical Foreman (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Foreman (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality installation for their assigned scope(s).
Electrical Foreman Responsibilities
- Manage, train and evaluate personnel.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Communicate with superintendent regarding production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material and labor management.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during installation process.
Electrical Foreman Requirements
- Minimum five years as an electrician with experience managing crews and schedules.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.