Electrical Foreman (Charlotte, North Carolina) Overview:
The Electrical Foreman (Charlotte, North Carolina) is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality installation for their assigned scope(s).
Electrical Foreman Responsibilities:
- Manage, train, and evaluate personnel.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Communicate with the superintendent regarding production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material, and labor management.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during the installation process.
- Manage adherence to contract scope, specifications, and code.
Electrical Foreman Requirements:
- Minimum five years as an electrician with experience managing crews and schedules.
- Active journeyman or a master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
Electrical Foreman Compensation:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.