Electrical Field Safety Director (New York, New York) Position Overview:
The Electrical Field Safety Director (New York, New York) will be responsible for overseeing construction and service projects to identify, eliminate and control hazardous conditions that may lead to injury and/or property damage using safety standards and best management practices.
Electrical Field Safety Manager Responsibilities
- Has a safety working knowledge of electrical installation and understands safety protocols/practices associated with electrical work (LOTO, NFPA 70e, ArcFlash, IMSA, NYS, MUTCD, etc.).
- Develops, plans, and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA, DOT, DOB, EPA, and Hazardous Materials rules and regulations.
- Travels to job sites and conducts on-site reviews and audits of job site safety for existing or potential accident or health hazards, assesses risk potential of hazards, and recommends corrective or preventive mitigation measures.
- Conducts all accident, incident, and near-miss causes and potential hazards.
- Inspects worksite facilities to detect existing or potential safety and health hazards, determines corrective or
preventative measures and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Serves as safety liaison with client and customer safety representatives.
Electrical Field Safety Director Qualifications
- 7+ years electrical safety experience.
- OSHA 500 Construction Safety Outreach Trainer
- Ability to travel to job sites and office locations.
- Experience working with a union workforce
Electrical Field Safety Director Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.
To view other Electrical Safety opportunities, click HERE