Electrical Estimator (Trenton, New Jersey) Position Overview
The Electrical Estimator (Trenton, New Jersey) will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company. Experience with a union contractor is preferred.
Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post bid follow up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant electrical estimating experience with a union contractor is preferred.
- Proficient in Estimating, Excel, and Access software programs.
- Design / Build experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other Estimating opportunities, please click HERE