Electrical Estimator – Special Projects (Fort Pierce, Florida)
Electrical Estimator – Special Projects (Fort Pierce, Florida) Overview:
The Electrical Estimator – Special Projects (Fort Pierce, Florida) prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, scheduling, and winning new work.
Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post bid follow up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant electrical estimating experience (projects up to $1M)
- Proficient in Estimating, Excel, and Access software programs.
- Accubid experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other Estimating opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE