Electrical Estimator (Lanham, Maryland)
Electrical Estimator (Lanham, Maryland) Overview:
The Electrical Estimator (Lanham, Maryland) will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company. The Electrical Estimator will also follow up on bid projects and provide interaction with clients, as appropriate.
Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post bid follow-up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with the construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout the project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant electrical estimating experience, preferably commercial and/or multifamily projects.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven ability of successfully obtaining profitable projects for the company
Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.
To view other Electrical Estimator jobs, click HERE
To view other jobs in Maryland, click HERE