Electrical Estimator (Holdrege, Nebraska) Position Overview
The Electrical Estimator (Holdrege, Nebraska) will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company. The Electrical Estimator will also follow up on bid projects and provide interaction with clients, as appropriate.
Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post-bid follow-up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 2+ years of commercial and/or industrial electrical estimating experience.
- Experience with estimating programs (Microsoft Office Suite, Accubid, Oracle, PowerBI)
- Design / Build experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.
To view other opportunities in Estimating, click HERE