Senior Electrical Estimator (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
The Senior Electrical Estimator (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) is responsible for helping identify new business opportunities and preparing and overseeing the preparation of estimates for mid-size to large industrial construction projects. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and communication skills and be able to interact effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
Senior Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years field experience with a background in commercial electrical construction, strong knowledge of the NEC, good computer skills, (Excel and Word), able to read all types of construction documents and be able to handle a fast paced multi-functional work environment while being a team player.
- Duties include: Composing of B.O.Ms, performing takeoff of electrical drawings, input of takeoff data, submitting RFIs and communicating with contractors, vendors, sub-contractors and PMs to compose and submit timely and accurate Bid Proposals.
Senior Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience with an electrical contractor.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills
Senior Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.