Electrical Estimator – Data Centers (Nationwide) Overview:
The Electrical Estimator – Data Centers (Nationwide) will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company. The Electrical Estimator will also follow up on bid projects and provide interaction with clients, as appropriate. Data center estimating experience required.
Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post bid follow up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with the construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout the project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant electrical estimating experience (data centers/mission-critical).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficient in Estimating, Excel, and Access software programs.
Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other Estimating job opportunities, please click HERE