Electrical Engineer, PE (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Engineer, PE (Tampa, Florida) will plan, organize, and direct all activities for our client’s Engineering/Design Department and supervise up to 20 designers/engineers.
Electrical Engineer, PE Responsibilities
- Plan, staff, and supervise all engineering and design activities including project management, quality control, budget compliance, and labor resources.
- Oversee total engineering and construction effort to ensure assigned projects are properly staffed, managed, and documented per established company procedures.
- Provide operational solutions, authorize department operational procedures, and approve and/or sponsor all major estimates assigned to department.
- Monitor performance against budgets for assigned department work segments and monitor cost analysis activities on a routine basis.
- Responsible for the level of quality of electrical design deliverables nationally.
- Ensure engineering and design meets all applicable codes, standards and specifications for the project.
- Assign and coordinate work across engineering staff and project managers.
- Manage engineering software vendor relationships
Electrical Engineer, PE Qualifications
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer license
- 10+ years related experience (Multifamily experience preferred)
- Proficient working knowledge of the NEC, and other related Electrical design standards.
- Proficient working knowledge of electrical construction materials and methods
- Previous demonstrated leadership skills managing a design engineering team that produces conceptual designs and detailed construction installation documents.
- Proven experience managing large design/engineering projects meeting budget and time demands
Electrical Engineer, PE Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
To view other Preconstruction opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE