Electrical Engineer, PE – Fire Alarm (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview
The Electrical Engineer, PE – Fire Alarm (Tampa, Florida) will partner with the preconstruction and engineering teams to provide support in all phases of electrical and conceptual design.
Electrical Engineer, PE Responsibilities
- Develop conceptual or detailed electrical designs in fire alarm systems.
- Gathers and requests specific information from other design disciplines necessary to move forward and complete the electrical design on schedule.
- Develop the electrical design so that it can be inputted into the CAD system or BIM model. Check all designs prepared by design team for quality and accuracy.
- Prepares project design guidelines and scopes of work, specifications, schedules, reports and letters etc.
- Responsible for providing required quantity of completed design documents to proper persons or inspection authorities.
- Consults with vendors and reviews project shop drawings for design accuracy and contract requirements.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the project design team.
Electrical Engineer, PE Qualifications
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Electrical Engineering or similar Bachelor of Science degree
- Experience working as a PE for an electrical design firm or design build electrical contractor
- 5+ years experience in Fire Protection Engineering design
- Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, REVIT
Electrical Engineer, PE Compensation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Recognition programs
- Relocation assistance available.
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE