Electrical Division Manager (Savannah, Georgia) Position Overview
The Electrical Division Manager (Savannah, Georgia) will oversee multiple projects at a time and is responsible for the overall administrative and technical direction of site operations as well as planning, coordinating, and directing the entire engineering and construction effort to ensure each project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
Electrical Division Manager Responsibilities
- Lead the project team and have overall P&L responsibility and grow the Division.
- Alignment and development of talent to achieve the objectives of the Division
- Evolve the Division through strategic objectives
- Own the strategic relationships, know their needs
- Understand the geographic market, know the needs
- Leading and filtering project acquisition for current competencies and capacity
- Full responsibility and control of financials for the division
Electrical Division Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years of commercial and industrial senior-level project management experience
- Financial acumen.
- Computer literacy, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.
- Ability to travel.
- Demonstrate and operate with integrity, quality, professionalism, knowledge, safety, community, and desire.
Electrical Division Manager Compensation
- This is a performance-based position in which the Division Manager is empowered, evaluated, and rewarded on achieving a projected level of gross margin earned on their projects.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive benefits package