Electrical Division Manager (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview
The Electrical Division Manager (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) will oversee the day-to-day operations of our client’s electrical construction division in South Florida. The Electrical Division Manager delivers projects on schedule and within budget ensuring customer needs are satisfied resulting in repeat business and achieving annual growth targets.
Electrical Division Manager Responsibilities
- Lead the project team, have overall P&L responsibility and grow the Division.
- Alignment and development of talent to achieve the objectives of the Division
- Evolve the Division through strategic objectives
- Own the strategic relationships, know their needs
- Understand the geographic market, know the needs
- Leading and filtering project acquisition for current competencies and capacity
- Full responsibility and control of financials for the division
Electrical Division Manager Qualifications
- 7+ years of commercial senior-level project management experience
- Financial acumen.
- Computer literacy, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient.
- Ability to travel.
- Demonstrate and operate with integrity, quality, professionalism, knowledge, safety, community, and desire.
Electrical Division Manager Compensation
- This is a performance-based position in which the Division Manager is empowered, evaluated, and rewarded for achieving stated goals.
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.