Electrical Designer (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview
The Electrical Designer (Tampa, Florida) will create original layouts, detailed drawings, schematics, isometrics, and illustrations by interpreting large residential construction projects’ design requirements.
Electrical Designer Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the best design solution by applying industry knowledge and quality standards while considering customer needs and budgeting requirements.
- Perform various calculations such as building service loads, voltage drops, Short circuits, and lighting photo photometrics.
- Act as primary lead and provide technical assistance for multiple projects during bidding, design, permitting, and construction.
- Provide design direction, support, and guidance to all team members.
- Communicate effectively with customers, project team members, and inspecting authorities.
Electrical Designer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of relevant electrical experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) required; Revit experience a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements (including IBC and IECC) required.
Electrical Designer Compensation:
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation assistance is available.
To view other opportunities in Florida, please click HERE.
To view other Preconstruction Opportunities, please click HERE.