Electrical CAD Designer (Boston, Massachusetts) Position Overview:
Goliath Construction Consulting, Inc is a national electrical construction search firm recruiting for the nation’s top electrical contractors, engineering firms, and systems-focused organizations. Goliath has been retained to fill this position on behalf of our client.
The Electrical CAD Designer (Boston, Massachusetts) assists the project management team with two-dimensional and three-dimensional drawings/design while enhancing electronic files on all electrical construction projects.
Electrical CAD Designer Responsibilities
- Transfer field drawings to electronic CAD drawings
- Design 3D CAD drawings from sketches
- Assist Project Managers in the completion of electronic As-Builts
- Responsible for maintaining the supplies for all printing and CAD operations
Electrical CAD Designer Qualifications
- Experience with two-dimensional and three-dimensional drawings
- Experience in electrical power distribution, lighting, and installation.
- Proficiency and knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Bim, Navisworks, and Microsoft XP
- Keen attention to details.
Electrical CAD Designer Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
To view other opportunities in Preconstruction, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Massachusetts, click HERE