Mechanical Branch Manager (Lincoln, Nebraska) Position Overview:
The Mechanical Branch Manager (Lincoln, Nebraska) will oversee multiple projects at a time and is responsible for the overall administrative and technical direction of site operations as well as planning, coordinating and directing the entire engineering and construction effort to ensure each project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
Mechanical Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Advanced planning for projects
- Detailed scope, schedule and budget management and controls for each project
- Customer and subcontractor contract management
- Hire, manage and measure resources including labor, equipment, and subcontractors
- Direct, measure, and report progress towards project goals
- Manage and mentor project managers and site superintendents
- Maximize resource efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure Site safety and security
- Ensure proper close out of projects
- Communicate with customers project status and diplomatically handle customer concerns
- Refine and maintain robust Operations & Maintenance procedures for Service & O&M contracts
- Maintain all necessary training and certifications for engineering and construction staff
- Ensure Compliance & Policy – OSHA, State and Federal standards, drug testing
- Assist business development in the proposal process to ensure customer deadlines are met
- Meet or beat project budgets
- Anticipate and minimize cost overruns
- Regular review of project financial performance
Mechanical Branch Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or construction or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 5+ years working as a Manager in mechanical construction.
- Track record of successfully managing operations for mechanical construction.
- Understanding of Project accounting and controls
- Able to travel when required
Mechanical Branch Manager Compensation
- Competitive base salary, bonus plan and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation opportunities available.