Electrical Branch Manager (Brownsville, Texas) Position Overview:
The Electrical Branch Manager (Brownsville, Texas) is responsible for the overall administrative and technical direction of operations as well as planning, coordinating, and directing the entire engineering and construction effort to ensure each project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
Electrical Branch Manager Responsibilities
- Lead the project team and have overall P&L responsibility and grow the Division.
- Alignment and development of talent to achieve the objectives of the Division
- Evolve the Division through strategic objectives
- Own the strategic relationships, know their needs
- Understand the geographic market, know the needs
- Leading and filtering project acquisition for current competencies and capacity
- Full responsibility and control of financials for the division
Electrical Branch Manager Qualifications
- At least 7+ years experience in electrical construction and service.
- Understanding of Project accounting and controls
- Risk assessment policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel when required
Electrical Branch Manager Compensation
- This is a performance-based position in which the Branch Manager is empowered, evaluated, and rewarded for achieving a projected level of gross margin earned on their projects.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
To view other Operations job opportunities, click HERE
To view other job opportunities in Texas, click HERE