Electrical BIM Manager (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical BIM Manager (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) will lead CAD and BIM efforts on major projects through design and pre-construction phases.
Electrical BIM Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides overall direction of BIM activities in assigned areas including BIM implementation, integration, development, maintenance, training, design interface, design quality, and identification of potential liabilities and/or concerns.
- Creates and manages standard operating procedures and processes.
- Authorizes access to appropriate data and coordinates efforts with personnel in other departments including project managers, outside design firms, and client representatives.
- Extracts relevant data from the BIM and uses it to satisfy the project use cases throughout the lifecycle management of the project.
Electrical BIM Manager Qualifications:
- 5 years experience in the field as an electrician, licensed journeyman preferred.
- AutoCad and/or REVIT experience
- Ability to use time productively and meet challenging work goals
- Must have PC experience in Windows environments, working knowledge of word, excel, spreadsheets, e-mail, web-enabled applications, and database software
Electrical BIM Manager Compensation:
- Competitive salary/bonus dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive benefits package.