Electrical Assistant Project Manager (St. Petersburg, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Assistant Project Manager (St. Petersburg, Florida) is responsible for working on assigned projects. This includes working closely with the project managers on scheduling, purchasing, various reports for projects, estimating, submittals and O&M’s; all as required for assigned projects.
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in writing quotations and project proposals, estimating projects when necessary, review of contracts, setting up projects in relevant software applications, working with project managers, on-site foreman, and general contractors on assigned work.
- Work with the Production and Field teams; Project Managers, Site Superintendents and Field Staff
- Design participation, preconstruction, construction and testing coordination
- Assist Project Managers in managing projects, subcontracts, suppliers and inspectors to meet construction deadlines and client expectations
- Assist Project Manager in reviewing design documents, plans, specifications, estimates, schedules and reports
- Coordinate with change order cost estimates, preparing related reports, budgeting and accounting practices
- Develop professional documents; edit and proof written materials; prepare and maintain complete reports and records
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Qualifications
- Knowledge of base principle of scheduling, project management for construction and electric materials is a plus
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Technical Writing and Scheduling software)
- 2 plus years minimum related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE