Electrical Assistant Project Manager (Charlotte, North Carolina) Position Overview:
The Electrical Assistant Project Manager (Charlotte, North Carolina) is responsible for working on assigned projects. This includes working closely with the project managers on scheduling, purchasing, various reports for projects, estimating, submittals, and O&M’s; all as required for assigned projects.
This position does allow some remote work/work-from-home opportunity.
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in writing quotations and project proposals, estimating projects when necessary, review of contracts, setting up projects in relevant software applications, working with project managers, on-site foreman, and general contractors on assigned work.
- Work with the Production and Field teams; Project Managers, Site Superintendents, and Field Staff
- Design participation, preconstruction, construction, and testing coordination
- Assist Project Managers in managing projects, subcontracts, suppliers, and inspectors to meet construction deadlines and client expectations
- Assist Project Manager in reviewing design documents, plans, specifications, estimates, schedules, and reports
- Coordinate with change order cost estimates, preparing related reports, budgeting, and accounting practices
- Develop professional documents; edit and proof written materials; prepare and maintain complete reports and records
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Qualifications
- Knowledge of the base principle of scheduling, project management for construction and electric materials is a plus
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Bluebeam, and Accubid
- 2 plus years minimum related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Bonus opportunities available
- Car allowance
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in North Carolina, click HERE