Director of Electrical Service & Maintenance (Nashville, Tennessee) Position Overview:
The Director of Electrical Service (Nashville, Tennessee) is responsible for managing the Service Operations of the market. These responsibilities include the coordination of service calls, responded to by the Service Division, and assist the project managers in meeting the company’s contractual requirements. The Director of Electrical Service & Maintenance will seek out new business opportunities and establish new relationships in the Commercial and Industrial Service markets.
Director of Electrical Service Responsibilities
- Assist, advise, and educate the Service Division staff in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities, while following all company policies and procedures.
- Take profit and loss responsibility for the Service Group and assigned accounts.
- Take ownership and responsibility for assigned accounts.
- Daily estimating and pricing to customers.
- Track project timelines to complete tasks on schedule.
- Ensure fast and efficient scheduling and completion of all job tickets.
- Monitor and enforce corporate safety policies and promote safety with field personnel at all times.
Director of Electrical Service Qualifications
- 5+ years in a management role with P&L accountability.
- Previous experience in commercial electrical service or construction required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Director of Electrical Service Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Bonus opportunities available.
- Relocation assistance may be available. Please inquire.
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Tennessee, click HERE