Data Center Superintendent (San Jose, California)
Data Center Superintendent (San Jose, California) Position Overview:
The Data Center Superintendent (San Jose, California) will oversee all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of infrastructure upgrades, expansions, and new construction for data center projects.
Data Center Superintendent Responsibilities
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity
Data Center Superintendent Requirements
- 5+ years experience as a Project Superintendent running multimillion-dollar electrical construction projects; mission-critical project/data center project experience required.
- Completion of a four-year accredited electrical apprenticeship program, four-year college degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Advanced blueprint reading and interpretation experience.
- Stable employment history
Data Center Superintendent Compensation
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Vehicle/fuel allowance.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.