The Construction Accounts Payable and Receivable Administrator (Tampa, Florida) will process accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit card transactions, cash balances, and expense reports. This position will have interactions with multiple companies and vendors so strong communication, written and computer skills are a must.
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices for sales or services rendered
- Enter data on invoices; ensure proper coding on documents
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Following up on overdue accounts
- Receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices for payment
- Accounting experience in a construction or engineering firm or similar environment.
- Experience working in accounts payable/knowledge of accounts receivable processing fundamentals
- Basic proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- Detail and deadline-oriented.
- Dependent on experience and work history.