Commercial Service Electrician (Raleigh, North Carolina) Position Overview:
The Commercial Service Electrician (Raleigh, North Carolina) will manage the completion of various electrical tasks such as electrical break & repair, troubleshooting/maintenance, and service upgrades for new & existing commercial and industrial clients.
Commercial Service Electrician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and inspecting electrical components, wiring, and installations.
- Identifying and resolving issues with electrical systems.
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical wiring and components in commercial and industrial settings.
- Ensuring that electrical systems and components meet safety and NEC standards.
- Reading and interpreting schematics and diagrams.
- Calibrating and adjusting electrical systems and components.
- Safely performing routine maintenance on electrical systems and components.
- Directing a small crew of 2-3 team members on limited-size renovations and electrical system upgrades.
- Providing technical support and advice to customers.
Commercial Service Electrician Qualifications:
- Journeyman Electrician License
- Experience with performing commercial and industrial service work (troubleshooting and installations)
- Customer-oriented, good with people
- Computer literate
- Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license and good driving record
Commercial Service Electrician Compensation:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Comprehensive employee Benefits
- Potential for a company vehicle or vehicle allowance; plus a gas card