Commercial Lighting Service Manager (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview:
The Commercial Lighting Service Manager (Tampa, Florida) will also be responsible for maintaining exceptional customer relations, estimating, selling, and managing successful electrical projects.
Commercial Lighting Service Manager Responsibilities
- Design and estimating of commercial lighting service projects
- Developing and maintaining relationships with owners, management companies, etc
- Attending pre-bid meetings, accurately estimating hours, materials, etc, necessary to bid and secure projects
- Developing strong relationships with vendors and manufacturers’ reps
- Project managing all facets of jobs sold including scheduling, material ordering, installation, QA/QC, etc
- Effectively track and manage projects to meet deadlines and budgets
- Supervising lighting crews
- Ensuring that all work is completed according to company safety standards
Commercial Lighting Service Manager Qualifications
- Previous experience in commercial electrical lighting required.
- Must be able to estimate and do NEC calculations.
- Master Electrician or Journeyman License required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Commercial Lighting Service Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE