Commercial & Industrial Electrical Estimator (Greenville, South Carolina) Position Overview
The Commercial & Industrial Electrical Estimator (Greenville, South Carolina) will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company. The C&I Electrical Estimator will also follow up on bid projects and provide interaction with clients, as appropriate.
Commercial & Industrial Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post bid follow up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Commercial & Industrial Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 5+ years of industrial electrical estimating experience.
- Data center experience a plus
- Proven ability of successfully obtaining profitable projects for the company
- Proficient in Estimating, Excel, and Access software programs
- Design / Build experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
Commercial & Industrial Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.
To find other opportunities in South Carolina, click HERE