Chief Operations Officer – Service Group (Texas) Position Overview
Our client, a top national electrical contractor, is in search of a Chief Operations Officer – Service Group (Texas) will provide leadership, management, and vision to ensure that the company delivers exceptional outcomes to meet company objectives.
Chief Operations Officer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, processes implementation, execution, growth, and hiring needs for the Services Group.
- Provide oversight in the development of operational strategies to produce both short and
long-term Services profitability.
- Collaborate and connect between national accounts and local branches, creating synergies
between all service operations.
- Assessing and implementing improved and new technologies to drive operational efficiency.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth
strategies, talents and processes.
Chief Operations Officer Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management or Electrical Engineering; or progressive operational leadership experience in the electrical services industry.
- Experience leading a $100M+ Services Organization.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Ability to travel.
Chief Operations Officer Compensation
- Highly competitive salary and compensation package dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation opportunities; location flexibility