Chief Operating Officer – Electrical Contractor (Dallas, Texas) Position Overview:
Our client, an electrical contractor, is hiring a Chief Operating Officer – Electrical Contractor (Dallas, Texas) who is responsible for establishing short and long-term goals, presiding over the workforce, managing budgets, ensuring the proper allocation of resources, and ensuring all departments meet their goals. This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and is a key member of the Executive Leadership team.
Chief Operating Officer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management or Electrical Engineering; or progressive operational leadership experience in a fast-growing, multi-unit/state company with a national footprint
- Financial and operational knowledge of the electrical construction and maintenance industry.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, motivational abilities, and the ability to find and retain talented employees.
Chief Operating Officer Compensation
- Highly competitive base salary, bonus plan, and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation assistance available.