Chief Mechanical Estimator (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview
The Chief Mechanical Estimator (Tampa, Florida) is the main contact for the mechanical estimating team and has overall responsibility for our client’s budgets and estimates. This position will lead and oversee teams to prepare cost estimates for large, complex mechanical construction projects in the planning, design and construction phase, and to produce complete bid proposals.
Chief Mechanical Estimator Responsibilities:
- Manage estimating processes and timelines to meet company objectives.
- Analyzes bid documents, in conjunction with Business Development, to qualify targeted opportunities.
- Supervision of specification review and scope preparation for subcontractor bids.
- Create, maintain and upgrade the company estimating system, database (units and prices) and assemblies.
- Provide leadership, direction and training to assigned estimating team members.
Chief Mechanical Estimator Qualifications:
- Ten or more years of relevant mechanical estimating experience.
- Highrise, multifamily, ALF construction experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and estimating software (AutoBid preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives.
- Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines.
Chief Mechanical Estimator Compensation:
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation available.