Chief Electrical Estimator Position Overview
We are recruiting for a Chief Electrical Estimator for our client, one of the largest electrical contractors nationally. This opportunity is located in the Chesapeake/Norfolk/Virginia Beach metro area in Virginia. The Chief Electrical Estimator is the main contact for the electrical estimating team and has overall responsibility of our client’s budgets and estimates. This position will lead and oversee teams to prepare cost estimates for large, complex electrical construction projects in the planning, design and construction phase, and to produce complete bid proposals. The ideal candidate will have strong business development skills. Typical construction project types include commercial, retail, institutional, healthcare, data center,hospitality, and multi-family.
Chief Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant electrical estimating experience.
- Accubid experience preferred.
- Design / Build experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and uphold team to deadlines as well.
Chief Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability benefits included.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Relocation assistance opportunities.