Chief Electrical Estimator (St. Petersburg, Florida) Position Overview
The Chief Electrical Estimator (St. Petersburg, Florida) is the main contact for the electrical estimating team and has overall responsibility of our client’s budgets and estimates. This position will lead and oversee teams to prepare cost estimates for large, complex electrical construction projects in the planning, design and construction phase, and to produce complete bid proposals. The ideal candidate will have strong business development skills. Typical construction project types include commercial, retail, hospitality, multi-family.
Chief Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Direct a team of estimators for timely and accurate completion of electrical estimates.
- Mentor and develop skills of estimators and estimator trainees.
- Prepare and present completed estimating packages to company executives and senior management.
- Provide estimating system training for all estimators, project managers and others as necessary.
- Continuously follow up on all bid projects and accurately forecast future awards/probabilities.
- Update and modify Accubid database, items and pricing.
Chief Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant electrical estimating experience.
- Accubid experience preferred.
- Design / Build experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and uphold team to deadlines as well.
Chief Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability benefits included.
- Paid vacation and holidays.