Chief Electrical Estimator (Nashville, Tennessee) Position Overview
The Chief Electrical Estimator (Nashville, Tennessee) is responsible for securing profitable work through comprehensive electrical estimates and superior customer service, while effectively utilizing and developing his/her team. This position will lead and oversee teams to prepare cost estimates for large, complex electrical construction projects in the planning, design, and construction phase, and to produce complete bid proposals.
Chief Electrical Estimator Responsibilities:
- Direct a team of estimators for timely and accurate completion of electrical estimates.
- Analyzes bid documents to qualify targeted opportunities.
- Train and develop skills of estimators and estimator trainees.
- Reinforce and communicate company standards for estimating electrical design/build and plans and specs work.
- Create, maintain, and upgrade the company estimating system, database (units and prices) and assemblies.
- Provide estimating system training for all estimators, project managers, and others as necessary.
Chief Electrical Estimator Qualifications:
- Ten or more years of relevant electrical estimating experience.
- Accubid experience preferred
- Design / Build experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and estimating software.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
Chief Electrical Estimator Compensation:
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Incentive programs.
To view other Electrical Estimating opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Tennessee, click HERE