Chief Electrical Estimator (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
The Chief Electrical Estimator (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) will be responsible for leading a group of seasoned senior estimators with a primary focus on conceptual estimating efforts to produce accurate electrical construction cost budgets and estimates.
This position is a great opportunity for a long-term thinker to develop leadership, participate in a broad range of project planning services, and grow with the company.
Chief Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, mentor and develop staff of senior electrical estimators.
- Coordinate information within RFP’s such as scope, specifications and drawings between customers and internal organization.
- Ability to proactively evaluate and make suggestions throughout the pursuit and design development process that results in competitive advantages that win work.
- Create, prepare and present presentations, proposals and/or quotations to customers based on customer needs.
- Assist in pricing and delivery schedules for current and new products.
Chief Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of conceptual estimating projects up to $10M and larger.
- Experience leading estimating teams at various stages of design.
Chief Electrical Estimator Compensation
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Vehicle allowance.
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation assistance available.
To view other job opportunities in Florida, click HERE
To view other Electrical Estimating opportunities, click HERE