Chief Electrical Estimator (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
The Chief Electrical Estimator (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) will be responsible for leading a group of seasoned senior estimators with a primary focus on conceptual estimating efforts to produce accurate electrical construction cost budgets and estimates, offering expertise and raising concerns and considerations to improve installation and performance of facility systems, and supporting project planning goals and initiatives by applying expertise in estimating and cost management.
This position is a great opportunity for a long-term thinker to develop leadership, participate in a broad range of project planning services, and grow with the company.
Chief Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, mentor and develop staff of senior electrical estimators.
- Coordinate information within RFP’s such as scope, specifications and drawings between customers and internal organization.
- Ability to proactively evaluate and make suggestions throughout the pursuit and design development process that results in competitive advantages that win work.
- Create, prepare and present presentations, proposals and/or quotations to customers based on customer needs.
- Represent company at association meetings and industry functions.
- Assist in pricing and delivery schedules for current and new products.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with counterparts at targeted client base.
Chief Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of conceptual estimating projects up to $10M and larger.
- Electrical Engineering degree.
- Demonstrated ability in business development.
- Experience leading estimating teams at various stages of design.
Chief Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Vehicle allowance.
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.