Camera Installation Technician (Naples, Florida) Position Overview:
The Camera Installation Technician (Naples, Florida) will be responsible for the new installation of camera systems and reports to the Project Manager.
Camera Installation Technician Responsibilities
- Remove old camera equipment including DVRs, power supplies, and cameras as needed.
- Install new cameras, switches, and NVRs.
- Run wire as necessary in accordance with sound practices and local codes.
- Ensure proper power and a clean installation at the NVR and in junction boxes.
- Help the project manager with communication to onsite management and staff.
- Provide a plan for upgrading/installation with consideration for the property’s current access and security.
- Accurately record all relevant installation information including equipment used, passwords, and IP addresses.
- Oversee and direct helper when on the jobsite.
Camera Installation Technician Qualifications
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of electronics and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Technical degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Experience performing installation duties in commercial security or related industries
- Valid driver’s license with clear driving record
- Ability to drive to and from work office and work sites