CADD Technician (Tampa, Florida) Position OVERVIEW:
The CADD Technician (Tampa, Florida) collaborates with engineers and designers to create electrical, fire alarm and coordination plans for construction. This position also participates in building customer loyalty by providing innovative CADD documents and solutions.
CADD TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Draft and produce accurate and effective electrical, fire alarm, layout and coordination drawings in a timely manner.
- Ensure the working drawings follow quality and installation standards.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate parties, including both the client and the design team, in order to accomplish tasks.
- Prepare and review preliminary, as-built and design-built drawings.
- Meet project milestone and deliverable dates.
CADD TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in computer aided drafting and design programs, including Autocad, Revit, and Bluebeam, as well as Microsoft Office.
- Experience with 3D AutoCAD, Revit and BIM modeling software is preferred.
- General electrical and NEC knowledge is required.
- Previous CADD experience required.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid work environment.
CADD TECHNICIAN COMPENSATION:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.