Business Development Manager (Raleigh, North Carolina) Position Overview:
The Business Development Manager (Raleigh, North Carolina) will obtain new electrical work for the company by establishing relationships with potential buyers of large commercial and industrial electrical construction and specialty services. The ideal candidate would possess a desire to reach new customer target markets and have the drive to develop growth and market share. Target markets include commercial, mixed-use, education, healthcare, industrial, military, and mission critical throughout the Western Carolinas.
Business Development Manager Qualifications
- 10+ years experience with in the commercial & industrial electrical construction industry
- Proven experience in sales/new business development
- Ability to research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to acquire agreement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills able to adapt to different personalities
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on priorities and goal-setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel
Business Development Manager Compensation
- Competitive base salary, bonus plan and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.